I have managed to lose my CD ROM Drive for my
Wallstreet that I've had since new (I bought the
floppy option at the time - and that is what is in the
bay).  I would like to upgrade to OS 9 and give the
book to my parents - so I need the CD Drive.

What are my options now that I need to purchase a new
drive?  I'd rather buy a new drive with perhaps the
capacity to burn CDs if the price is about the same.

Of course, if someone on the list really wants an
Apple floppy drive for their Wallstreet I'd consider a
trade for their spare CD ROM drive.

Thanks in advance,

Barry