I did when it started, and it's showing all 256 MB. If I remember correctly, the mini only has one bank of RAM, so if it didn't show up, it wouldn't run. I may be wrong on my assumption that it's only got one RAM slot, though. It still shows all 256 MB RAM.

This is my question, would the file system journaling be affecting speed?

Caleb