On Jan 13, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Larry Sica wrote:
PS.  It did sort of strike me as odd that even though her brother is
a Network administrator/analyst, he has not been able to get past the
WEP password.  Aren't these supposed to be relatively easy to crack
if you know what you're doing ?

WEP is easy to crack in that you can record a session off the air, then use some serious computer power to figure out that session's key. That doesn't get you access to your protected WAP. And it doesn't get you access to the SSL-encrypted data within the session (https web browser connections, eg).