> Once you've joined the list on Google, you have web forum access
> only. Log on, go to this group and set your preferences there.

 set my preferences ????????
I am sorry...I am in the  groups edit...now what & where?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Google Home | My Account | Sign Out

Kristina's Google Account
Edit Personal Info
    Email address
    Password
    Name and more

Edit Services Info
    Froogle Shopping List
    Google Groups

Try New Services
    Gmail
    orkut
    Google Alerts
    Google in Your Language
    Google AdWords

Delete Account
    Delete all account info
    Delete Personalized Search

Kristina's Account Summary

Welcome to your Google account control center. You can view and edit the
information associated with your Google account using the links to the left.
Below is your account summary.
Email address:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Google Accounts