On Feb 25, 2006, at 1:15 AM, Frank P. Eigler wrote:

It was a succession of belittling comments, an overtly condescending
manner, and the use of derisive sarcasm by the nanny in question towards
listers - behaviour which had only days earlier been explicitly
*prohibited* on the list - which caused me to openly ask if anyone else was frustrated by these double standards. I have difficulty regarding that

Clearly, those who question actions by authorities are terrorists.

Too bad that isn't totally a joke these days; but to the point: Most of the listkeepers are reasonable; but I agree I've seen some responses on some lists that, to be charitable, must have been made when they were having a bad day.

(who hasn't moved a single sub yet).