I must have large hands, that or difference in keyboard. I am using
one of the newer aluminum keyboards, non wireless variant. Ive never
thought of myself as having large hands, but ive been told that im a
large person, so it would make sense lol.

On Dec 7, 2008, at 3:10 AM, Kris Tilford wrote:

>>> On Dec 7, 2008, at 1:12 AM, Kris Tilford replied:
>>> In the original posting, you said "then use my right hand to turn on
>>> my machine". This implies you're using your left hand to press the
>>> keys Cmd-Opt-P-R. If you're using your left hand, and the thumb is
>>> on
>>> the Cmd-Opt keys, this only works if you're pressing Cmd-Opt on the
>>> right side of the space bar. Now you're saying your Cmd-Opt are on
>>> the
>>> left side of the space bar, but this only works for me using the
>>> right
>>> hand. The left hand is then free to press the Power button on the