G'day

I've got a bit of an OT .

I'm trying to save multiple email, rtfd, and Zip files to a NAS server
about 30 times per hour. The saving to server is proving very, very
slow compared to saving the same files to an external hard drive off
of the power mac. Time is critical, and the server is taking about
1:10 extra time per each group of 3 files saved.

What I'd like to do is try mirroring the external HD to the server and
update  the mirror every time a file is added to the external. Is
there any way to do this, OR is there something I should take into
account to speed up the server.

Regards

Santa