----------  Original message  ----------
Subject: Re: G3 B&W powers up, but no sound and no video
Date:    Donnerstag 07 Januar 2010N
From:    "Mac User #330250" <macuser330...@gmx.net>
To:      g3-5-list@googlegroups.com

> Tiger startup is loooong. Once up and running, it is quite usable. At least
> for office tasks (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet surfing (Firefox).

I have to correct myself. Once all was installed and set up, startup of Tiger
actually is very quick -- keeping im mind that this is a 350 MHz G3. I was
impressed.

Working with it is okay. One can feel that it is constantly being put at its
limits. I could optimize the optical features (turn them off) but I like it as
it is right now.

Great machine! Still rocking.
Cheers,
Andreas  aka  Mac User #330250