It is a tad slow.. But what I am using it for it not that processor
intensive, however it does require the memory to run properly.  Seems
it spends most of its time scrolling out to virtual, finally starts
thrashing, and then requires a hard reset.  :(

So tiger with 192 mb doesn't get it done.. lol  Gonna have to get a
bit more memory in there for what I am doing.