It is a tad slow.. But what I am using it for it not that processor
intensive, however it does require the memory to run properly.  Seems
it spends most of its time scrolling out to virtual, finally starts
thrashing, and then requires a hard reset.  :(<<<

I checked and saw the machine was configured with 769Mb of virtual memory on his own dedicated HD partition. No doubt when it was used with Photoshop 5 it did need a bit more of RAM! The owner had not much memories about how it was configured as the machine had been stored since July 2005 and only took from storage late last year for one hour of usage before the PRAM battery failed and started to cause problems.

This particular machine had 2Mb of VRAM and the motherboard has "Rev.A" written just under tghe the PCI slots (one has a 2xUSB 1.1 2xFW 400 PCI card)

Gorka from Spain