> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 7:56 PM, John Carmonne <carmo...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
>  I have a PM G5 2.7 Dual that apparently has a dead FW port on the front
> panel,  Kinda strange that the port supplies power but no data transfer??  So
> I have a repair manual that is very detailed for this particular machine.

Well after replacing the front panel board and when that didn't fix it I
repaced the cable from the panel board to the logic board and still no cigar so
I fear the next step is to
replace the logic board PITA.  I ran the ASD on it and it says everything is
OK. Any ideas out there? The USB port in the panel works FWIW.

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda USA
Sent from my MBP