On Jul 16, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Jeffrey Engle wrote:

I just installed two identical optical drives in my MDD, and when I go up to
the menu and click on "eject" the machine only recognizes one drive (because
they're both identical) How can I have control over each one individually? how
can I make the hdd see them differently? Jeff

Set one as master, the other as slave. Usually, the drive at the end of the
cable is set as master.

Jim Scott