On 12/5/10 12:03 PM, Clark Martin wrote:

> The type of RAM probably only indicates the version of the card.  The usual
> problem with flashing a card with Mac firmware is that the flash ROM isn't
> big enough to take the Mac firmware.

To which I have seen reduced ROM's as the 'solution' to this, which
sometimes works, sometimes not.   Right now, the best idea seems to be
looking at what is left of the wiki's and info from the various sites
and see if I can get lucky and find one of the confirmed working cards
on ebay or some place similar.