On Jan 24, 2011, at 2:53 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2011, at 3:46 PM, JoeTaxpayer wrote:
>
>> why so hostile?
>
> Tired of dealing with "guessing".
>
>> Definitely faster? You sure?
>
> Yes, I'm sure.
>
> To confirm that from a 2nd source, look to the original poster who says:
>
>> After a bunch of testing speeds not only is the external 7200 IDE FW 400 HDD
>> making the 1.25 Mini run faster than the ATA 4200 but Tiger is about 25%
>> faster than Leopard.
>
> Notice the word "testing". I've also done this testing myself. Yes, I am sure.

I'm happy someone acknowledged my efforts these ten tests took most of the day,
Now someone mentioned over-clocking the MOBO is there some step by step
instructions so I can attempt it? Would that change the overall speeds
including the FW 400?

Or do I need to start a new OP?

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda CA