Hi,

> I appreciate the feedback here so far on the M-Audio Revolution sound
> cards. I get the overall impression that either one should work fine
> with Tiger in a single-processor G4 desktop.

Working fine is something else ...

Mine works if I switch to and fro in the control panel and sometimes I
have to restart my MDD. Tiger is worse than Panther, the "latest"
drivers for Tiger are not good at all, IMHO you can better use the
Panther drivers in Tiger too.

Mainly I only use the digital out now and sometimes one analog setting
to feed a sort of surround signal to my Stax earspeakers when watching
a film late at night.

You should read all older posts about this. The card seems OK but the
Mac support really sucks.

Good luck, Jörg.