On Mar 16, 4:17 pm, Jonas Ulrich <jonasulrich3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apple has no reason to support all the different hardware out there.
> However, if you buy the right hardware, it's pretty simple to install
> Leopard or Snow Leopard on a PC. I currently run two Hackintosh's, one a
> desktop and one a laptop. They run great and are totally worth the time
> it takes to set them up.

gosh, and you haven't been thrown into a window-less (pun intended)
dungeon below SJ's house for EULA violations, yet?
hmmm . . . .    sounds like apple IS supporting OSX on PC hardware,
albeit in a backhanded manner, by allowing those with sufficient
smarts to do it on their own, and with no burden on apple support.
none of which would have been so easy or even possible had they not
pretended that they were "forced" to switch to the grossly inferior
intel CPUs.  i guess it's all in how you look at it.