> gosh, and you haven't been thrown into a window-less (pun intended)
> dungeon below SJ's house for EULA violations, yet?

Apple's Draconian EULA is essentially unenforceable against individual
end-users.

Sure, there is, indeed, case law against blatantly commercial violations
of its EULA (Psystar, et. al.), but there is no known ... at least not
known to me ... case law against an INDIVIDUAL who was NOT "violating"
(emphasis intended) the EULA with NO expectation of financial gain.

The legal concepts are not too dissimilar vis a vis the infamous Comstock
Laws (which see).

Do I own true Macintoshes? Yes.

Do I use said Macintoses? No, their performance is too low to meet my
needed and expected performance requirements.

Do I own and use Hackintoshes? Yes, their performance meets, or exceeds,
my needed and expected performance requirements.

Do I make said Hackintoshes for others, on a not-for-profit basis?

Sure.

So, sue me!