I would like to see "AMD" because I'm not crazy about my 2008 Macbook with
2G processor and 2G memory running Snow Leopard... My old Titanium Powerbook
A1025 runs better running Tiger!!! I guess we will see if Apple jumps ship with
them???

>I have a sentimental attachment to my PPC Macs, and was sorry to see
>Apple switch to Intel (AMD anyone?), but there's no denying that we have
>seen performance and efficiency gains that we were never going to see
>with PPC. The G5 was speed limited due to power consumption (heat
>output), and the i/Powerbooks were stuck with the G4 for the same reason.
>

>Tina
>
>--

Scars only tell us where we have been, they do not have to dictate where we are
going...

“Choose love and peace above all other options.  Commit to the goal of
unconditional love and compassion for all life, in all its expressions, and
surrender all judgment to God.

--- Dr. David R. Hawkins