I'm not savvy about any of this, so if I sound like an idiot, that is
why. The two machines I have I bought used with the operating systems
already installed and no disks and I have never had to clear a
computer, hard drive, whatever in order to sell it. I read somewhere
that if I sell a used computer I am supposed to remove the OS before I
do.