Follow Tina's instructions and you should not have any problems. Another easy solution is to remove the hard drive and keep it for yourself and sell the system without any hard drive. This is done often by many sellers.

Happy New Year!

David
aka AmigaDave
Dual booting MacOSX & MorphOS2.7 on 1.42GHz G4 MDD PowerMac & 1.5GHz G4 MacMini, plus MacOSX & MorphOS3.0 beta on 1.67GHz G4 PowerBooks (15" & 17"), and MacOSX & Linux on Dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac, waiting for MorphOS3.x later this year or next.