On Oct 19, 2012, at 5:06 AM, W. Neal Lewis wrote:

> What other keyboard would work with this MacĀ®?
>
> Although it is a pretty keyboard (Bondi Blue) the keys have horrible action.

Any usb keyboard should work, although PC keyboards have the command and option
key mapping swapped, there are utilities to fix this, like DoubleCommand:
<http://doublecommand.sourceforge.net/>

You may be able to swap those keys in the Keyboard control panel, but I'm
pretty sure that only happened in Snow Leopard, so it doesn't apply to your G4.

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are" B. Banzai,  PhD