I've been using the Apple USB Keyboard (A1048) for a long time and I got tired
of it. I wanted a good mechanical keyboard so I bought a 'Nimitz' keyboard and
a second hand ADB - USB adapter, that was cheaper than buying a new USB
mechanical keyboard.
Still waiting for them to arrive but I think I will not regret.