Hi Andreas

IIRC, the file dates from 1996 - around the time of mac classic and Mac II.

Someone has offered to translate the file into a modern version of Word. If
that fails, I will try to find Office 2001, which is more likely to be on a CD
and thus avoid the floppy-drive blues. The PITA is that my floppy drive won't
read by 800K Word 4 installer floppies.

Absolutely agree about output to PDF - if only I'd known in 1996.

thanks indeed

Bruce

On 21 Oct 2013, at 17:51, Mac User #330250 <macuser330...@gmx.net> wrote:

> [...]

---