From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Adam Himmer
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:53 PM
To: g4u-help@feyrer.de
Subject: [g4u-help] Local Copy Help

I just started to copy my laptop's 70 GB hard drive onto an external
hard drive, but after looking at the speed of transfer (about 395 kb/s),
I'm worrying that it's going to take too long.  I know the documentation
mentioned that images are compressed when using a network, but I can't
find anything on if they are for just a local copy.  If it's
uncompressed, it could take nearly fifty hours.  How long do you think
this will take?  And is there any way to stop it without risking damage
to my drives if it's going to take too long (more than 24 hours)?

Thanks,

Adam

________________________________

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc
=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-
-%20>

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ADVANCED AUDIO VISUAL. Finally, the recipient
ADVANCED AUDIO VISUAL accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.