From: Hubert Feyrer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Matt Smollinger
Cc: Adam Himmer; g4u-help@feyrer.de
Subject: Re: [g4u-help] Local Copy Help

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Matt Smollinger wrote:
>  What are the specs on your Laptop? The GZIP compression used by g4u
is
> fairly processor intensive. You should try adding BEFORE the slurpdisk
> command "GZIP=1" without the quotes. This will force GZIP to use the
> lightest compression possible, thus USUALLY increasing transfer speed.

copydisk & copypart do not use compression, so GZIP=whatever doesn't
have
any effect. (Why would they? They make a 1:1 copy, hence the name :)

  - Hubert

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of ADVANCED AUDIO VISUAL. Finally, the recipient
ADVANCED AUDIO VISUAL accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.