Hello,
I was wondering what would be the best way to extend Galaxy's API
functionality to allow for runtime modification of tool parameters?

I have successfully been able to run workflows programmatically using
the API, following the basic steps in:
scripts/api/execute_workflow.py.
scripts/api/example_watch_folder.py

However, it is unclear to me, what would be the best way to run
workflows through API with specific parameters at various steps.
Should I generate new workflows for every workflow that requires
different parameters and upload this to galaxy? Or would it be better
to extend the API to allow for runtime parameter configuration? If
this is the case, any pointers on how to extend this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Richard Park