Thanks Daniel for reply. I got the Hg19 file from the GATK bundle. After your
reply I realigned the FASTQ in BWA with same Hg19 I was using from GATK.
Following is error log. Please guide.

Thanks,
Umar

INFO  08:47:28,627 HelpFormatter -

INFO  08:47:28,630 HelpFormatter - The Genome Analysis Toolkit (GATK)
v1.4-18-g80a4ce0, Compiled 2012/01/23 15:33:58
INFO  08:47:28,630 HelpFormatter - Copyright (c) 2010 The Broad Institute
INFO  08:47:28,630 HelpFormatter - Please view our documentation at
http://www.broadinstitute.org/gsa/wiki
INFO  08:47:28,630 HelpFormatter - For support, please view our support site at
http://getsatisfaction.com/gsa
INFO  08:47:28,631 HelpFormatter - Program Args: -T CountCovariates
--num_threads 4 -et NO_ET --recal_file
/galaxy/main_pool/pool3/tmp/job_working_directory/004/779/4779763/galaxy_dataset_5444683.dat
 --standard_covs --run_without_dbsnp_potentially_ruining_quality -I
/space/g2main/tmp-gatk-Ib7JbA/gatk_input.bam -R
/space/g2main/tmp-gatk-Ib7JbA/gatk_input.fasta
INFO  08:47:28,631 HelpFormatter - Date/Time: 2012/12/13 08:47:28
INFO  08:47:28,631 HelpFormatter -

INFO  08:47:28,632 HelpFormatter -

INFO  08:47:28,647 GenomeAnalysisEngine - Strictness is SILENT
INFO  08:47:28,667 ReferenceDataSource - Index file
/space/g2main/tmp-gatk-Ib7JbA/gatk_input.fasta.fai does not exist. Trying to
create it now.
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 7 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 15 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 22 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 28 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 33 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 39 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 44 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 49 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 53 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 57 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 62 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 66 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 73 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 79 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 86 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 91 percent complete
PROGRESS UPDATE: file is 96 percent complete
INFO  08:55:15,430 ReferenceDataSource - Dict file
/space/g2main/tmp-gatk-Ib7JbA/gatk_input.dict does not exist. Trying to create
it now.
INFO  08:56:07,262 SAMDataSource$SAMReaders - Initializing SAMRecords in serial
INFO  08:56:07,336 SAMDataSource$SAMReaders - Done initializing BAM readers:
total time 0.06