Yes, that is. Gambas 8.04 Repositories have Gambas2 2.0.0. Trying to
install new versions of gambas components gives dependency errors of
some libs, so my solution was to distribute my executable and shared
libraries of gambas into a package which installs from shell script,
putting every file in their correct place. At least, it works! ;-)

Thanks

Jesús