Booga booga!
  The new Rail Racer trailer is ready for your listening pleasure.
  This trailer takes you through most of the current features of the game,
as well as a two lap race so you can get a feel for how it is played.
  The end of the trailer takes a sneak peek into a new set of features being
worked on now, something I think you will all dig.
  The trailer clocks in just under nine and a half minutes at 3.8 megabytes.
  You can find a link to it on the Rail Racer page here:
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/railRacer
  Check it out, and please let me know what ya think.
  Later,
  Che
Blind Adrenaline Simulations
Games by one of us, for all of us.