Che:

Great game! Boy I can't wait till it is released. I will be one of the first
purchaser's of the game

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 7:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] The Rail Racer Trailer is up

  Booga booga!
  The new Rail Racer trailer is ready for your listening pleasure.
  This trailer takes you through most of the current features of the game,
as well as a two lap race so you can get a feel for how it is played.
  The end of the trailer takes a sneak peek into a new set of features being

worked on now, something I think you will all dig.
  The trailer clocks in just under nine and a half minutes at 3.8 megabytes.
  You can find a link to it on the Rail Racer page here:
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/railRacer
  Check it out, and please let me know what ya think.
  Later,
  Che
Blind Adrenaline Simulations
Games by one of us, for all of us.