Hi, Kim.
Again no problem on the effects. I am loaded for stuff like that. I have
dragon sounds for the Dragon caves as well as the sound of swinging
vines. I suppose as a dev I am probably the best one to take on a
project of that type. Marrio is a side scroller like Montezuma's
Revenge, and I already have a side scroller engine in development.  Once
Monty is released perhaps I can modify the Monty engine to be a Marrio
game. I'm a bit tied at the moment with my current list of games, but I
will definately concidder a Marrio type game once I get through with my
current projects.