Hi.
Who knows. Probably not totally legal, but I'm sick of what the
commercial game Entertainment comunity thinks. Nintendo will never make
Mario accessible, and if someone made it and released it as a free
download what can they say except take it off your site.
Besides I think the main reason many of us blind devs broke in to the
game business ourselves is exactly for the reason mainstream game
developers won't make games acessible to us. Some devs like Phil
outright copied Packman to the point it is near but not quite the arcade
game. James North was bringing back Montezuma's Revenge which I took
over, modified, but honestly the temple layouts will be similar to the
classic, monsters are the same, etc.