Hi, Liam.
No that is not a bug, but actually the way the game currently works. I
am not using DirectX DirectInput, but actually Windows keyboard events.
The keyboard events don't allow for such combos naturally so I had to
cobble it together in the way it was done. That ssaid I am looking for
ways to improve the interface for this.