From: Steve Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 4:36 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ATTN!! message from Munawar bijani about bpcprograms

Er, forgive me for saying this, but in business you'll aways find some
difficult customers. You shouldn't have to close your business because of
one bad experience, or let one bad experience affect you to this extent.
Live and learn from the experience.

Azabat Software: accessible games for visually impaired beginners
Web: www.azabat.co.uk
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel (UK): 07740 777 364
International: +44 7740 777 364