Hi Christopher,
 There is allot of ways of doing this, but i'd still like to keep the
game in the turn based relm. I've seen board games randomise games by
making each player roll to go first, second, third, etc... I think STFC
could be quite successful doing this. Sequentual play isn't something I
personally would like to work towards at this point.
Smile.