Ken, you'd mentioned turning off VO and tapping the screen about a third of the
way down to be able to choose a track. Well, at least on my end, this crashes
the app. This has happened twice so far. Have you ever seen this behavior?

Am off to re-download this one but just thought I'd share this.

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

Okay, now that your blood's pumping, I have to tell you that the beginning is
inaccessible. Now don't worry, I'll tell you what to do. First, tap the screen
about a third of the way down from the top with VO off. Then turn it on, and
you should see the name of a race track. It's the top button, so learning
exactly where it is shouldn't prove too hard now that you know what you're
after. Okay, now that you've found this screen, you can either play that track
or scrool either left or right with the scroll buttons. These are labeled in a
weird language, but they say scroll, then the weird direction names. These
buttons change the tracks.
Next to that is an unlabeled button. Tap it to get to the lap setting screen.
There are two new buttons labeled LC left, which  decreases the number of laps,
and LCRight which increases the number. You can set it quite high, at lease 16.
Once all that's done, turn off VO and tap near the bottom of the screen. You'll
know you got it right because the engine noise will start.