Hey. It won't start for me. I tap the bottom of the screen once and it goes into landscape but the engine doesn't start until I tap the screen anywhere. Then I can't get it to do the 3 beeps thing by tapping in the center. But after it starts it goes back into portrait Then I can tap all I want but nothing seems to happen. If you tap the left side of the screen while in portrait it'll stop the game and give you a list of top scores which on mine is empty. I can tap anywhere else on screen and get zilch. Eventually the engine revs up a bit but it never really goes anywhere the road sound stays dead center at least the second time, the first time it went off to the right then I couldn't get it to steer any at all. Playing with iPod touch 5 with the latest version of iOS as of the writing of this email. Anybody else getting anywhere?

Sent with Thunderbird 16.0.1 Portable