Hi Angela,

Well, there are a few racing games you may want to check out here.

The first is a game called Topspeed creeated by
http://playinginthedark.net/
which can be played alone or with a group via network game play. Its
probably one of the best series of racing games for a V.I. gamer
going.

The second is a game called Rail Racer by
http://blindadrenaline.com/
which is suppose to be a futuristic racing game set in the future
where you race pods on rails. Its an interesting and great game for
racing fans.

The third is a game called Mach 1 developed by
http://www.kitchensinc.net
and comes in two different versions. There is the original version and
a newer TTS version with racing wheel support and SAPI 5 support.

There are a few other racing games floating around but are either
abandoned or have no site to download. the three above are probably
the best racing games for the PC right now.

Cheers!