Thanks so much!
Angela from Italy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:09 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Racing games for PC: Where can i find them?

Hi Angela,

Well, there are a few racing games you may want to check out here.

The first is a game called Topspeed creeated by http://playinginthedark.net/
which can be played alone or with a group via network game play. Its
probably one of the best series of racing games for a V.I. gamer going.

The second is a game called Rail Racer by http://blindadrenaline.com/ which
is suppose to be a futuristic racing game set in the future where you race
pods on rails. Its an interesting and great game for racing fans.

The third is a game called Mach 1 developed by http://www.kitchensinc.net
and comes in two different versions. There is the original version and a
newer TTS version with racing wheel support and SAPI 5 support.

There are a few other racing games floating around but are either abandoned
or have no site to download. the three above are probably the best racing
games for the PC right now.

Cheers!

On 4/2/13, Angela Delicata <angeladelic...@email.it> wrote:
> Where can i find a racing game for PC?
> Something different from Playroom: something I can play with PC only.
> Thanks.
> Angela from Italy.

 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Voglia di Puzzle? Su MisterCupido.com troverai i "Puzzle Clementoni High
Quality" a partire da soli euro 8,30
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12676&d=3-4