Hi Tom.

Well present me with a 3D game I can play and I'll judge for myself. As I've said before, 3D pretty much killed game access and my participation in mainstream games dead, indeed I remember trying to play mario 64, a game with bright, high contrast graphics and big sprites that I should! by rights have been fine with but for the 3D space and visual complexity as a really dysmal moment. Yes, there were beatemups like tekken and soulblade, but for someone used to exploring games like metroid and turrican to be limited just! to that genre really wasn't fun.

Give me something in audio 3D I can play and I'll gladly try it out though, but as it stands if I personally ever thought of creating a game, or content for a game, if it wasn't some sort of rpg syste, it'd likely be something in 2D and that is why i'd personally love a 2D editer to play with, especially because the 2D games we've seen in audio have been so lacking up to yet as compared to what I'm used to graphically.

Beware the grue!