Oh yeah, I can imagine. This is only a dual core processor, though.
Wouldn't I need a quad core to take full advantage of a 64 bit system?
Either way, I can imagine how much faster it would be. Not only that,
but it would take much longer for Firefox to eat up all my ram, and i
wouldn't have to end the process in task manager every 20 minutes.