yeah. exactly. also, another thing to note. in the mainstream gaming
world, they don't usualy tell people something is coming out, till its
coming out. lol. or they advertise it, but only when its actually
complete, and ready for shipping, and they are just completing the
process of supplying the stock to all the shops, ready to start
selling on the day of the opening.
personally, this kind of thing is what devs in the audio games
community should do also. that way, it stops the problem of people
getting all wound up, then disappointed, when its not out when the dev
said it would be. also, that way, your more likely to sell larger
amounts apone sale, rather then people being a bit sdisappointed, and
the excitement has warn off. if a dev comes out and says, we have this
new game coming out today! buy it now for 20 dollars! people are far
more likely to jump and buy it. because if its what they want, as in,
if its the kind of thing they are looking for, they will likely spend
the money on a whim, at that moment. where as if they knew, 3 months
before, that its coming out, the excitement has had time to ware off,
and although they do still want it probably, they will question
spending that money, far more.
simple sales methods like that, is what makes the money, really.
regards:
Dallas