hI Thomas

I wish you would create a game in that genre. I think that would be great.

bfn
James

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 5:19 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question related to RTS games

Hi Mohsin,

Unfortunately, you are out of luck there. SoundRTS really is the only
real time strategy game of its type that is accessible. It happens to
be a genre of game I've been interested in developing myself when I
have the time and energy to do so, but for the moment real time
strategy isn't a genre of game that has lots of options for a blind
gamer.

Cheers!