To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Note to XP users

Hi Dark, VLC works amazingly on Mac if you would rather not use iTunes. iTunes can organize your library using tags but it does not need to.

Again, you can check out VLC. That would be the most comparable to Winamp that I know of at the moment. It's really, really flexible and can play just about any media format there is.

If you like, check out the MacVisionaries email list. We can answer all your questions there.

Have an awesome day!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---