well it appears that only way to make things work is make some of easily used panning control and release it opensource or something for other devs to use. panning has been one of the major things to do with audiogames, so if one can be developed others should be able to be developed to. even if you need to charge 10 bucks to the prospective dev for it or even opensource it in the long run it would still help that is if something like this could be worked out.