I aggree fully with tom.
now question is how do we do that.
firstly other disabilities.
I know of them physical, interlectial and a few other things.
I do not know how to adapt for them though and even if we did that, how would get abled people on our side in a big way. Ideally we need the power and cash for sound licencing and other licencing as well as any suits and legal ranglings we need to handle in the real world.
Lets face it we don't have the resources to even come close to licencing.
And if we get sued we have to fall over and grovel like the poor helpless blind we are! I am not sure how we can build the power to hold our own but right now we may as well shoot fish in a barrel. The only reason we are not being sued left and right and centre is we are viewed as poor and helpless.
We are not worth bothering with.
Now what happens when we become worth bothering with.
Thats fine if we can fight back but I doubt we can or at least a single of us could even for normals its like this but what sort of group could be able to handle a fight should we need it to. I am not sure about all of us but quite a few of us are actually getting support from the governments of our country so in essence the government tells us what we do or they stop helping. If we can't stand on our own what chance do we have of becoming to well known and not being able to tish out the punnishment ourselves. it may be better to be poor and helpless because no one hardly does dish on us right now. And if we wish to become well known we will need to or bump into this more frequently and sooner rather than later.
Even the normal powerfulls fight sometimes they loose sometimes they win.
d difference is if they win or loose they may loose reputation and some cash but can for the most part continue fighting. If we ever got to the point even if we were able to fight, if we lost, then thats it we would probably be done.
And it would have to be a big group.
World wide we may have a chance but who knows.