Always assuming of course that they can get past the lack of graphical cues for what's going on.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:13 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey Magazine

Hi Dark,

That  is pretty much how I feel about it as well. I don't have a
problem with stating that a game is accessible to blind gamers as long
as it is written in such a way to make sighted mainstream gamers aware
that the game is playable by them as well. The point is not to
emphasize the blind friendly design over all else.

Take for example a game like Sryth. Now, that happens to be a standard
mainstream browser based game that happens to be accessible to the
blind. The difference is how it is presented to its customers. If the
author had advertised it as this new fangled blind browser based RPG
chances are many sighted players would have given it a pass just
because it was advertised as being exclusively for the blind. However,
since it was marketed  as a mainstream game and it was accessible
Sryth benefits from a wide range of sighted and blind players on a
regular basis. I think we need to begin developing games with a more
mainstream audience in mind while keeping accessibility standards
high.

Cheers!