Hi dentin well anything helps.
If people can host the text at least and anything else for close to free if they have enough space on their sites and we can get some mirrors going that will help. It won't be everything though if we are going to stand on our own we will eventually need to use more than free mirrors and such though getting this started is definatly a good push in the right direction especailly if community members can contribute in this way as well as others.