well thats good to know.
it appears that the forums on audiogames.net eventually did come right for me.

At 10:09 AM 10/30/2013, you wrote:
Hi Tom.

I know html converting is a somewhat urcsome task, but that would! help, ---- and btw, if you really! want to see a fantastic preservation of far more material that was originally sent out on floppy disks see the list of past eamon magazines the eamon guild site. Of course, I was equally thinking of new stuff. For example, lets say someone writes a review of Papasangre2, well it's likely the developers from somethinelse would like to read it.

I've actually discussed this with Sander, adding a reviews section to the db for each game rather like the gamefaqs index has, but it'd unfortunately to quite an overhall of the existing php code that runs the audiogames.net db.

So, maybe this is something that the audeasy magazine could contribute, indeed I'm always amazed with how vocal some people are about given games or subjects they're not willing to formally sit down and write something reasonable and structured and professional.

Btw, and in case anyone was wondering, the audiogames.net db entries are not! reviews, they are informational pages intended to provide detail about a given game and it's good points.

That's one reason it's in the db guidelines to never give negative comments on a db page, never compare one game to another and be at least planely descriptive if not actively positive. That's why even when the db uses the term "symple" it's meant purely descriptively and not as a cryticism.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey Magazine

Hi Dark,

Thanks. Those do seem like some good ideas. I guess the only question
is content. I guess I can go through the past issues to look for
reviews, articles, and so on and begin converting them into a database
or at least an index with links to each article or review so they are
easy to find. That would be preferable to reading several huge text
files just to find one article or review.

Cheers!