Hey all

Let me first begin by saying that I discovered a copy of #55 just a day or two ago. Yes it was a combination of personal and computer issues that delayed publication of the issue. I'm still willing and able to be editor of the magazine and yes I agree some changes are certainly in order. For one thing in #55 I'd skip over the Dev section only because there's been numerous games which have been developed thus making the majority of the content irrelevant. I believe it would be better to recommend folks check out either audiogames or PCSGames listings for current titles. I'm open to any and all suggestions to revive the mag before anyone rants at me yes I'll admit to dropping the ball though only partly. Computer crashes are beyond my control but I could at least salvage the articles sent in for that issue and rework 55. I want to continue the mag and distribution is an area that needs some work definitely, again suggestions of organizations, websites, or whatever are welcome. I'd gladly work on that. Basically what I'm saying is let's be constructive about breathing some new energy in Audyssey. I love doing the job but need folks to help out to make it bigger and better. Whatever form that takes be it an article, a site that would be willing to have a link, etc. Let's look forward.

Ron Schamerhorn
Audyssey Editor